The Journey to be a Machine Learning Engineer

I actually have realized that I'm not progressing a lot for the past few years. Things that I'm currently doing have not been changed for several years. I don't even need to use my full brain to solve most of the issues as I can easily spot the issue without even thinking too much.

At one side, it looks good as this job make me very less stressful. But at the other way around, leaving my brain unused like this, makes me insecure. I'm afraid if sometimes I need my brain but I'm not able to use it anymore *smile*

So in order to keep my brain fit, I decided to pursue a new dream by following my new passion. I'm not interested to be a Machine Learning Engineer and Data Analyst.

I have started to join some online course related to Machine Learning. And now I'm also taking a Machine Learning Engineer Nano-degree program from Udacity. I have completed 6 out of 7 projects within 6 months. And the only one left is the capstone projects.

I'm actually surprised that I'm still a fast learner as I used to. The fire within me is burning again. I'm running fast now. I'm switching to the fast lane.



Comments