The Beginning

In the past, I was a blogger. I wrote some good post and quite many people like my posts. However, I lost my purpose so I became lazy to continue blogging. There were so many times I tried to revive that blog, but I failed again and again.

Today, I'm thinking of just creating a new blog. I used to write in Indonesian. But now  I'm writing this blog in English. It's not because I'm not proud of being Indonesian anymore, but just in purpose of reaching new audience on this blog. Also, I've been working overseas for quite so many years so It become more sense to write in English now.

Then how to make sure this blog will not die again? Well, I need to have a good purpose, something that will make me hot to write, something that will make me happy to write, something that inspired me.

What is that? That's a good question. I'll tell you later, but at least I have to make this first entry so I can test the layout.

See you again on my other posts.


Comments